Fabulous Birthday Celebration

My friends and I had a fabulous time at my 30th birthday celebration! I took this time to reflect on the wonderful memories I have already created over these past three decades. It is a time to celebrate what means the most to me in my life and one of those are my friendships! 

In other words, turning 30 is a reason to party! Saturday night friends from near and far joined me in South Philadelphia at my namesake restaurant, Nina's Trattoria on 9th Street in the Italian Market. I love that I share the name with this great restaurant! 

My two best friends took the lead with planning things but since I just love party planning,  I had to get involved so I ordered fun decorations from One Stylish Party. A giant confetti balloon and a custom glitter banner with butterflies were the perfect additions to the cozy warm atmosphere of the Italian restaurant. As you can tell from some of the photos below we are never too old for party hats! 

Thanks to all of my friends for making my transition from my twenties a blast! I look forward to more years of friendships.  





Comments

Top Posts