Professional Photographer in Philadelphia: Jim McWilliams

Notice my new blogger profile photo!? This is the first post I'm publishing in 2014 so it's time to start it off with a fresh-start! 


Last week I attended an event put on by Philadelphia Public Relations Association and had a professional headshot taken by Jim McWilliams. The networking happy hour was held at Strangelove's bar located at 11th Street between Market and Locust Streets. 



I am happy with the way my photos came out. It may not be a glamour shot but it is an excellent selection for a LinkedIn profile photo. Jim McWilliams is a fellow PPRA member and I highly recommend using him for your business or organization! He has experience covering events, weddings and custom shots that fit your needs. Keep him in mind when you need to book a photographer.  



Comments

Top Posts