A Fun Workout with Flip Fitness

With less than 12 weeks until the Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon (June 25th) I have to kick my training into high gear! The weather has not been in my favor so most of my training has still been inside. The gym that I go to offers a Flip Fitness class once a week and tonight I took advantage of it and it was a great workout and a lot of fun too.
Flip Fitness Cards

Flip Fitness is a fast-paced 30-minute total body workout. The instructor has a deck of 52 cards and pulls one at a time. Each card corresponds to a different exercise that we do.  Wall-sits, lunges, squats, mountain climbers, jumps and crunches are some of the exercises that we did tonight.  Each routine ranges from about 15 seconds to one minute.  There are even two cards that say “H2O” for a water break. 

This is a great cross training workout to incorporate into my triathlon training.  I am going to make sure that I go to Flip Fitness every Wednesday to mix up my routine. It’s great for all fitness levels and all ages. Check out the website to see how you can start flipping too. 

Comments

Top Posts